Weight Loss Goal: 100 lbs or whatever I'm comfortable with.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

I'm still sticking to my journey...

A week has come and gone.  I can honestly say that I have been slacking a lot on my meals and have not been working out at all.  I know, I should be going in the other direction.  I have no excuses!  I'm just being lazy!  This time I feel like I've lost all my motivation...it's a lot different than any of the other times.

I've noticed lately that I have been feeling tired after I've only been up for like 4 hours.  I'll be at work and the next thing you know, it's 10am and all I want to do is go back to sleep.  I don't what's up with that but I'm thinking I need to go see a doctor for a check up.

Last week I also experienced a horrible migraine!  I felt it coming Sunday afternoon and by the evening it was in full effect!  It was awful!  I have not had a migraine like that in such a long time!  I didn't sleep very well Sunday night and Monday, I attempted to go to work.  I didn't last very long, I was only there for an hour before I went home.  It wasn't a good week but I made it!

I hear people talking about the diet programs they are on and it just makes me want to take the easy way out!  That's not the way to go but sometimes it crosses my mind.  I want to do this my way and work all this extra weight off.  I want to do it my way, after all, I was the only one that put it all on to begin with!

What motivates you and when you're feeling lazy and don't want to work out what do you do to get out of that funk?

I almost forgot one major thing that happened to me this past week!  I had a break through!  All this time I've been going through my adult life thinking my health & weight was fine.  Every time I looked at myself in the mirror I was just ok with my looks and in my mind and what I seen was me at the age 21!  All this time I've been stuck in my early 20's, until recently!!!!

I was at work and picked up a turkey sandwich at the deli downstairs.  I was walking back upstairs to my cubicle and looked at my reflection in the glass door and I FINALLY realized that I was much bigger than I thought I was!  I could see ALL of me!  I've had family photos and been in many photos and still didn't see what I just realized this past week.  This time was different and I can say that I feel ALL of me and know that I have a problem.  I really need to lose weight and get out of this laziness!

Today I weighed in and I wasn't expecting a gain nor was I expecting a loss.  Today's weigh in is....251!  I lost 1 lb. in 1 week!  I'm on my way!






Hope you all had a fabulous day! Take care,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement,

Krisha