Weight Loss Goal: 100 lbs or whatever I'm comfortable with.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I feel like a broken record...



Where do I begin?  I know what I want and I feel like I have failed myself & not only that but my family.  I slowly stopped working out.  I'm not trying to make any excuses BUT I had some personal issues I had to deal with.  I had stuff I needed to sort out and I just didn't know how to fix it.  So I did what was comforting to me and what I'm used to doing...I turned to food.  I tend to do that when I'm stressed out.  At first, I would grab a snack like carrots or some sort of fruit.  Slowly I went back to the junk food of chips, candy, ice cream, soda & all the things I shouldn't have been eating.

I managed to maintain my weight until just recently.  In the past month I have gained 5 lbs and since my last weigh in, I've gained 7.5 lbs!  OUCH!  Why, o why did I allow this to happen?

You know, all I can do is jump right back on and try again.  A positive thing about starting again is family!  I have the love, support & encouragment from my family.  So this time I am going to take this one day at a time.  I know I can do this and I WILL do this!

I'm sorry for sounding like such a broken record for those of you that have been following me for some time now.

I hit post before I could add my new weight loss ticker.



Hope you all had a fabulous day! Take care,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement,

Krisha