Weight Loss Goal: 100 lbs or whatever I'm comfortable with.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Day 9 - I don't feel like doing anything...

but spending most of my day working out!  I want to find a personal trainer here in Phoenix but I'm afraid I can't afford one or that I don't really need one.  Do any of you have a personal trainer?  What are your thoughts on a personal trainer?

Sometimes when I work out I feel like I'm not doing my exercise correctly and maybe that's how I injured my leg!  So, I've been thinking a lot about a personal trainer.  I found Adam Freeman, Personal Trainer.  I sure wish he lived here in Phoenix!  He seems easy going and a pleasure to work with.

My day was good.  It was another busy day at work.  I had about 60 oz of water and no soda.  I really want to cut soda out 100%.  I started to drink iced tea---no suger just brewed tea over a cup of ice.

My calorie intake wasn't oh so good!  I was fine through out the day but dinner was pasta!  I don't know if I told you this before but pasta is a weakness!!!  I always give in to my weakness :(  I need to find more healthy recepies that my entire family likes.  They all started this weight loss with me so I think we just need to plan our meals better.

No real update but I wanted to drop in.

Hope you all had a fabulous day!

Take care,


3 comments:

  1. I think anyone could benefit from the right kind of trainer. Even if you only go for one or two sessions and ask them to help you put together a "program" to follow on your own, I say go for it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might have already read this, but Karen at Fitness: A Journey Not A Destination, did a whole post on personal trainers that was excellent:
    http://fitnessajourneynotadestination.blogspot.com/2010/02/are-you-looking-for-personal-trainer.html

    Loretta
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a personal trainer. I love her to death. We're actually very good friends now, but I didn't know her when she started training me. I know she pushed me a whole lot harder than I would push myself. Plus, I don't get bored since she changes the workout every single time. She trains like Jillian minus the frantic yelling.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement,

Krisha