Weight Loss Goal: 100 lbs or whatever I'm comfortable with.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 8 - I'm starting to feel better

I'm starting to feel better and I'm wondering how I should go about starting my walks again.  I noticed that my knees and left leg started to hurt after I went jogging on the treadmill.  I didn't have any problems when I was jogging out back by The Peaks.  I really like walking & jogging on the treadmill because I get to see how many calories I burn & I can choose my speed & incline.  Well, I am thinking all I need to do is start fresh & start out slowly.  I'll get back to where I was before my injury.

My day was very productive yesterday.  I had a very busy day at work.  The usual---catch up on emails from my extended weekend and try to work ahead since I am only working 3 days out of this week.

Calorie intake was somewhat good but I could do better and eat healthier.  Water intake could have been better.  I only had 44 oz of water and a diet coke.

Nothing new to report for Day 8.  I'm still tring to get my groove back!

Hope you all had a fabulous day!

Take care,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement,

Krisha