Day 2 but it’s actually my day 11 since I re-started my journey. I feel really good about this the 2nd time around. I have this & I am going to make it to my weight loss goal! Since I have re-started all I want to do is workout & try to eat healthy. I’m having a little problem with eating healthy though. You see, I’m really picky about what I eat and I scared to try new things. I tend to get bored with my food so if any of you have any suggestions, I am going to make it a priority to try something new.
I had a very busy day at work yesterday. I actually remembered to eat my oatmeal & banana for breakfast! I try to eat breakfast everyday. I’ve been told it’s the most important meal of the day. I try to plan my meals every night but lately I’ve been getting my workouts in a little late & just haven’t had the time.
Aside from work, things have been going great. I had a good day. I don’t know what was up with my internet connection last night. I couldn’t get access and after re-starting my computer and not being able to connect, I decided I would type my post before work!
Trying to remember everything from yesterday is a little hard. I had an extremely busy day at work and now it’s all just a blur! My hubby packed my lunch but as I think about it, I don’t know that I ate everything. Is that bad that I don’t finish my entire lunch? I’ve got to remember to eat!
I arrived home later than usual so my workout schedule was off. I usually get home and take a walk/jog to the Peaks behind my apt complex. It takes me a good 40 minutes roundtrip so I am thinking it’s about 2 miles. Since I haven’t been able to do that the past couple of days, I’ve been working out around 9pm.
Last night however was a little different. After dinner I was ready to go work out but something stopped me……it was The Biggest Loser! Of course I couldn’t wait to watch it so what was my excuse to stay & watch it? “The fitness center is probably busy anyway, I’ll go after the Biggest Loser” The show was over and that didn’t happen! I stayed to watch The Good Wife!!! By this time it was 10pm!!! But you know what? I was determined to get my workout in no matter what! My hubby was so supportive he came with me and I got in 4 miles of walking and jogging! It took me an hour to get it done! At the end of my workout, I felt so good. My face was dripping of sweat and my shirt was drenched! That was a good feeling! I’m making progress! I’m getting there!
Hope you all have a fabulous day!
Take care,

You must live in a different time zone that I do - after the Good Wife would be 11 p.m. for me! I always tape BL and watch it Wednesday morning while running on my treadmill... sort of like a personal last chance workout. That show always gives me a mid-week mental reset too. Have you ever searched the database of Sparkrecipes.com? You can search by ingredient, i.e., "chicken" and literally hundreds of healthy recipes will pop up.
ReplyDeleteLoved Biggest Loser last night! I especially enjoyed hearing the stories about the Olympic athletes, and what they accomplish in spite of being born without an arm, or a leg.
ReplyDeleteSounds like you are off to a great re-start. And kudos for getting that workout in, even though it was late.
Loretta
=^..^=
@Helen - I have not searched Sparkrecepes database. Thanks, I'll try that next time.
ReplyDelete@Rettakat - I enjoyed hearing about the personal stories, too.
Thanks for stopping by my blog & for your encouragement!
Krisha