Weight Loss Goal: 100 lbs or whatever I'm comfortable with.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Day 3 - Happy Birthday to my second born!

Today is my daughter Kate's birthday. She turned 12! Happy Birthday Kate!

I started my day off late! I didn't hear my alarm & I overslept. I got up at 5:20am, jumped in the shower, got ready and was out the door by 6:10am! As soon as I arrived at work I was busy! By 8am I still felt tired and realized I had not eatten my oatmeal & banana! After I ate I felt better & energized! The remainder of my day would remain busy. I had another good day at work. After lunch, I'd say about 2pm I took a break and decided to walk down to the basement.

You see I work in a building with 11 floors and I work on the 7th floor! I walked from the basement all the way to the 6th floor before my legs felt heavy! I also needed to catch my breath! I took a quick break & before I knew it I was back on the 7th floor! Boy was that a workout! I think I'll do that more often!

As I stated before, today was Kate's birthday. She wanted stir fry for dinner so her dad made that for her. Of course, I was late for Kate's dinner! I still hadn't picked up a cake for her so on my way home I stopped at the grocery store with my hubby & we picked out a cake. Dinner was good and I went over my calories for the day! It was the cake that put me over! I was ok with it since we were celebrating my daughter's birthday.

I had another late workout! I was a little tired but I was determined to get my workout in! I walked 4 miles again but I was a bit sluggish. It took me about 90 minutes to get it done today! This morning my plan was to walk 2 miles and work with weights. That didn't happen since there were men using the weights. They were all crowded around on that side of the fitness center. So what did I do??? I decided to walk 4 miles. I think I pushed myself too hard tonight. Somehow I hurt my leg and now it's aching! Thursday & Friday I am definately going to take it easy and mainly work with weights. Hopefully that will give my legs some rest & to heal.

That was my day. I had a good day! It's almost 1am here & I'm tired. I'm off to bed. Good night. Thank you for stopping in.


Take care,


1 comment:

  1. What an excellent way to work in extra exercise... by climbing up and down all those stairs. Good job!
    Loretta
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement,

Krisha