I begin my road to losing weight in just 2 days! I'm getting nervous! I don't know where to start! How do I prepare my lunch? What about dinner? Am I making this out to be more than it actually is?
Besides walking on the treadmill, what do I start with in the fitness center? Should I just sign up for a gym membership and pay for a personal trainer? OMG....I'm freaking out just a little bit......
Tomorrow I weigh myself and then will set my weight loss goal. I really just want to get back to 130 lbs. I will be happy with that but I don't want to set too high of a goal and come next year, I not meet my goal....What's a reasonable amount of weight to lose??

Everyone is different. I started just walking and after a while I added racquetball. Tomorrow I'm adding some weight machine training. I'm not concerned about building muscle yet, I just want to burn fat. They've told me (fitness trainers) that low weight +high reps will burn fat.
ReplyDeleteYou can make it really complicated and expensive if you wish, but really it's just about moving! The treadmill is a great start! Getting your heart rate up and sweating is confirmation that you're getting a good fat burning workout. Here's wishing you a fantastic start! You can do this!
Sean