I've been recording all of my meals on an online food journal. It is the best thing ever! I didn't log anything yesterday & I really don't have a reason why. I didn't go grocery shopping and my brother-in-law made breakfast. How do I turn down food that someone else cooked?! It just makes me feel bad when that happens and I always end up eating & going over! That has been a hard thing for me! I know for a fact that I didn't stay under 1500 calories yesterday. We ordered pizza hut for dinner. I didn't have any pizza but I had 3 cups of pasta and a bread stick! snacked on mini baby ruth candy!
I've recently been following Cindie at Mak'n Changes & in her post today she mentioned that she was proud of herself for sticking to her weight loss program and losing 42 lbs. That is a big accomplishment, if you ask me! I left her a comment stating that I was proud of myself for starting to exercise again. Saturday, I walked for 30 minutes on the treadmill. It wasn't much but it was a starting point for me! Hubby & I also took the kids swimming. We were in the pool for about 2 hours.
Sunday I worked out on the elliptical machine. That was my first time on it and I did the weight loss option. It was a work out & more challenging than the treadmill. I think I found my new work out machine! I worked out with my girls in the morning and the evening. 30 minutes on the treadmill in the morning & 30 minutes on the elliptical machine in the evening. I have also been trying to drink more water. I'm trying deperately to cut out all soda. So far I've cut back to diet soda only. And of all the diet flavored soda I had, I've cut that back to just one flavor, Diet Coke! That's a good thing, too! After I started this 1500 calorie a day, it made me really watch what I eat & drink!
This morning, we worked out again. I was on the elliptical machine for 30 minutes. I had a good workout! I love that machine! I had 44oz of water throughout my entire 8 hr shift at work. I'm working on it :) My brother-in-law insisted on cooking dinner for us and this time I'm not up for eating what he cooked so I'm going to sneak out and have subway for dinner. When I get back, I'm off to the fitness center to spend time with my new friend!
OMG, I forgot to mention yesterday was my weigh in day! I forgot all about it so today after work, I weighed in. I am now a whopping 257.5 lbs! Yes, that's right, I gained 3 lbs from last week! I just gotta keep pushing myself to work out and continue to keep under 1500 calories. I know I can do this! I just have to keep focused.
I hope you all had a great day!

Krisha..I think you're doing great!! We used to have an eliptical, and it was sooooooo hard!!! I think 30 min. on the treadmill is a good start, for sure!!
ReplyDeleteHow's everything?
ReplyDeletelooking forward to encouraging each other <3
ReplyDelete