Weight Loss Goal: 100 lbs or whatever I'm comfortable with.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Day 34: Cooking out...

It was an early day for us.  We were up at 8am.  Hubby & I left to get donuts for the kids.  We took longer than expected.  We stopped at the grocery store and Target.  Once we arrived home, the kids helped put the groceries away & we started shredding paper (statements from 2002!)  After we got done with that we helped the girls clean their room.  While the girls & I were finishing up their room, my hubby started cooking dinner.

He started the grill and grilled some steaks outside.  We had a good dinner and I am almost positive I stayed under my calories.  I'll have to double check.

Today I did more walking than normal & had 50.7 fluid oz water.  Today was also my weigh in day.  I am happy to report that I have lost 2 lbs!  I weighed in at 253.5 lbs.

I also decided to save my food journal on fatsecret.com  I also log my weigh ins & any exercise there.  If you would like to see my food journal, let me know and I will give you the website.

Well, I hope you all had a great day!


1 comment:

  1. I live in phx too, the heat has caused my outside workouts to go indoors. Do u like phx?
    Congrats on the weight loss! Isn't it a great feeling to know you are eating right and exercising . I'm glad u stopped by to tell me what your proud of.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement,

Krisha