Weight Loss Goal: 100 lbs or whatever I'm comfortable with.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Day 24: Going overboard...

I had a good day.  My headache finally went away!  Yay!  So let me just skip to my meals because I really don't have much to say.  Maybe I'll have something to say after I post my meals for the day.

On my drive to work I had a can of diet coke.  0 calories :)

When I arrived at the office I logged in & checked my email.  After about 30 minutes, I prepared my breakfast which was a packet of maple & brown sugar oatmeal.  130 calories.  Did I mention I added too much water and instead of eating it with a spoon I poured it into a cup and drank it?  OMG...

At 8:30-9:00am I had my first snack, which was a raisin cinnamon bagel, 210 calories, with 2 tablespoons garden vegetable cram cheese, 70 calories.  Mmmmm, that was good.

Lunch time came around at 11:00 am & I had a big cheese burger from Jack in the box, 646 calories & a tub of jello, 10 calories!

My afternoon snack was 1 serving of gold fish at 140 calories & another diet coke.  I left the office at 1:45 pm & left to pick up my hubby.  Hubby & I stopped at the grocery store to pick up dinner for tonight.  We decided on goulash.....my weakness!  We picked up the kids at 3:30 & then snacked on chips & salsa.  I had about 2 servings of chips, 280 calories & about a 1/2 cup of salsa.  Salsa was about 25 calories.

No pasta, of almost any kind, is my W-E-A-K-N-E-S-S!  I had 2 servings of pasta, 280 calories & 2 servings of ground beef at 480 calories.  Tomato sauce.....hmmmmm, I don't even know how many calories!  At 6pm, I had another serving of goulash.  I know, I over did it today!

I was at 1206 calories for my day & once I arrived home, I went over!  With just the chips & salsa, I was at 1511.  After dinner, I am guessing I was at about 2300 TOTAL calories for the day.  That is why my title is "Going overboard".



2 comments:

  1. It's amazing that some flout and sugar can be so appetizing with the right creamy sauce! lol! You have some really great links on your site. Plus your journey seems to be going much better then mine! Congrats on your weight loss to date!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! That was supposed to be flour.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement,

Krisha