Weight Loss Goal: 100 lbs or whatever I'm comfortable with.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Day 25-30: May 15-20, 2009: Busy weekend

Day 25 - Friday, May 15, 2009:  Today was a good day.  It was a busy so it made the day go by fast.  I had plans to go out of town immediately after work.  So I was excited for the day to end.  As the day went by I kept remembering stuff I needed to get before my trip out of town.  When it was finally time to end the day at work, I realized I still had a lot to do!  I needed to stop at Wal-Mart & pick up some my last minute items, gas up & then get something to eat for me, hubby & 2 of my 4 kids.  I can honestly say that I went over my calories for the day.  I had leftover pasta for lunch & an bagel & cream cheese for breakfast.

Day 26 - Saturday, May 16, 2009:  I started my day extra early!  We didn't leave yesterday as planned!  I spent too much time at Wal-Mart!  By the time we got home it was 9:45pm and hubby didn't want to drive at night.  So I had this brilliant idea that I would lay down, take a 3-4 hour nap and then start driving.  Our drive was 5 hours North of Phoenix so I thought it would be ok to leave extra early.  Guess what!  I overslept and didn't hear my alarm so we didn't leave until 6:00 am & didn't get to our destination until 12:00pm.  What an adventure!  I must say there is never a dull moment with us!  I delared the weekend as "free"  Afterall, I was going home to be with family and a home cooked meal is ALWAYS good!

Day 27 - Sunday, May 17, 2009:  We had a good & very productive Saturday :)  We stayed at my Aunt's house so all the kids could have a slumber party.  The older kids camped out on the front yard & my son felt left out so my hubby & I slept with him in our vehicle.  He was so excited about it, it was cute!

My aunt made breakfast for us this morning.  We had home made tortillas, hash browns, bacon, sausage & scrambled eggs.  It was good!  I love going home and eating home cooked meals.  I didn't have lunch & don't recall if we had dinner!  Breakfast alone, I'm sure I went over my calories for the day.

Day 28 - Monday, May 18, 2009:  I stayed home today :)  After a long drive home, I was exhausted & it was a mandatory day off.  I didn't have breakfast.  I had Panda for lunch.  I went with my cousins & son. I snacked when I got home from work on chips & salsa and had a late dinner.  My total calorie intake for the day was 1636.  I had gone over by 136 for the day.

Day 29 - Tuesday, May 19, 2009:  I did farely well today.  I had oatmeal for breakfast.  I found this cool application that helps me keep track of my calories.  I downloaded it to my blackberry and love it!  It's my new best friend!  I simply add my meals and it keep a running tab.  It's actually a food diary & more.  I loaded all my weigh ins and I could add a challenge.  It's also an exercise diary!  So far I'm loving this new application.  My total calorie intake today was 1218!  I was finally under my 1500 mark!

Day 30 - Wednesday, May 20, 2009
I had a good day.  I managed to stay under 1500 calories for the day.  My total calorie intake was 1420!  Cutting it close!

You know sometimes I feel like I'm a broken record.  There are some days that I go over my calorie intake and then there are other days that I stay under.  When I go over most of the time it's because I'm under stress and I usually turn to food for comfort.  When everything is all said and done, I feel like a broken record becaues I think to myself, that's ok.  Tomorrow is a new day, just start all over and stay under 1500 calories.

It's a daily challenge for me to stay under 1500 calories a day.  Sometimes I think, what am I doing?  Why am I doing this and then after all the 21 questions and "if this, if that" I remember why I'm doing this.  Not only am I losing weight for myfelft and a healthier lifestyle but I am doing this for my children.  I need to lead a better example and encourage them to eat healthy and to keep up with healthy lifestyle.  I need to get up off my behind and start exercising more.  I have not exercise since April!  Shame on me!  I have my kids who are more than willing to come with me to work out or even to just go on a walk but what do I do????  I always find some kind of excuse to get out of it.  Why????  I don't know why, I just noticed that there is always something to keep me from exercising and that's got to change!

My daily goal:  Walk everyday after work with the kids.

That was my weekend.  I hope you all had a great weekend and for that matter a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement,

Krisha