Weight Loss Goal: 100 lbs or whatever I'm comfortable with.

Monday, May 4, 2009

Day 14: Keeping my head up.

After a bad weekend, I got back up and started started my day off keeping my head up.  I know I can do this!  I just got to keep to my program & I can get to my target goal.

For breakfast I had bagel with cream cheese & 16 oz coffe with cream
1 whole bagel - 200 calories
2 tablespoons - 70 calories
2 tablespoons hazelnut cream - 50 calories
TOTAL:  320 CALORIES

For my first snacke I had a Kellog's cearal bar & some cheese nips
1 strawberry cearl bar - 90 calories
1 bag of cheese nips - 280 calories
TOTAL:  370 CALORIES

Lunch time came by fast and I was starving!  I had a bologna & cheese on 2 slices of wheat bread & carrots....and something I should not have done, a soda!
1 slice bologna - 180 calories
1 slice cheddar cheese - 110 calories
2 slices wheat bread - 140 calories
5 mini carrots - 35 calories
1 can lemon lime soda - 160 calories
TOTAL:  625 CALORIES

For my afternoon snack I had a cup of jello.
1 cup strawberry jello - 10 calories
8 pringles chips - 75calories
TOTAL:  85 CALORIES

Since tonight is game night and I had work I needed to finish up when I got home, we decided on frozen burritos for dinner.
2 green chili burritos - 270 each - 540 calories
4 tablespoon - 20 calories
1 can lemon lime soda - 160 calories
TOTAL:  720 CALORIES

Now that I'm typing this up....it looks like I might have gone over!!!  We'll see....

TOTAL calorie intake today was:  2120!  I went over my calories by 620!

There were a few things I didn't need to eat & drink today!  2 cans of lemon lime soda, pringles chips, a bag of cheese nips....  I would have been way under my calories today!  I just have to keep my head up and start over tomorrow.  Tomorrow is a new day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement,

Krisha