Weight Loss Goal: 100 lbs or whatever I'm comfortable with.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Day 16-23: May 6-13, 2009: Catching up...

Well, I had every intention on updating my blog on a daily basis.  In fact, I had tried to update my blog but got busy with family life & never got the chance to update.
 
Day 16 - Wednesday, May 6, 2009:  I had a food journal entry this day & did pretty good.  For the life of me, I can not seem to remember what I had this day.
 
Day 17 - Thursday, May 7, 2009:  My food journal entry was lost for this day.  I did pretty good for most of the day.  I can not seem to remember what we had for dinner!
 
Day 18 - Friday, May 8, 2009:  On this day I didn't go to work.  Instead, I went to my son's pre-school for a Mother's Day Tea Party.  I was invited by my son.  He was so excited!  I had a small banana, 1 cup apple juice and 1 slice watermelon.  That's all I had for the day!  I was busy as soon as I got home & can't recall if I had lunch or not.  I don't recall what was for dinner this day.
 
Day 19 - Saturday, May 9, 2009:  I delcared this day a "free day"!  I know now that I should not have done that!  I couldn't help it.  My Gramma came to visit & we had a "home" cooked meal.  My home cooked meal was dumpling soup, lamb meat & squash with frybread.  Mmmmmm, sounds good just typing about it!
 
Day 20 - Sunday, May 10, 2009:  Happy Mother's Day!  My hubby cooked this day.  He made fried potatos, steaks & fried tortillas.  Mmmmmm, was that good :)
 
Day 21 - Monday, May 11, 2009:  MIGRAINE!  I missed work & stayed home.  I slept most of the day & hardly got up!  I don't recall if I had anything to eat.
 
Day 22 - Tuesday, May 12, 2009:  Migraine, day 2!  I stayed home again!  This thing is kicking my but!  I rested most of the day & got up when the kids got home from school.  They all helped clean up & we had pizza for dinner.  An easy night but I am sure I loaded up on the calories!  I had 3 hand tossed slices of supreme pizza.
 
Day 23 - Wednesday, May 13, 2009:  Still feeling a little under the weather.  I still had a mild headache when I got up but I knew that I needed to get to work.  I arrived at work & still had my headache so I just left the lights off all day and closed the blinds.  That seemed to help a little.  I didn't pack my breakfast, snacks & lunch.  I was running late & decided to pick up lunch somewhere close to work.  I had a 20 oz diet coke & 2 ibuprofen about 8am.  I had a late lunch and went to Chick-fil-A.  I had a chicken sandwich, 2 honey mustard packets, large waffle fries & a large diet coke.
 
My total calorie intake for lunch:  935 calories!
 
I guess I did ok.  I had a pretty busy day & with my mild headache all day, I wasn't too much of a grouch to my co-workers.
 
I still have about 500 calories remaining for dinner.  We decided to go to Jack-in-the box for dinner.  It was another easy day at home since I'm not 100%.  I took some tylenol & hope this headache goes away!
 
For dinner I had a big cheeseburger with no mayo.  This put me over my calories for the day.  I know I could do better but it just seems like taking the easy way out of things is just that, an easy way out.  If I want to have a successful journey, I need to just buckle down like I did when I first started off back in December.  I know I can do this.  I WILL reach my GOAL!
 
My total calorie intake for dinner:  646 calories
 
TOTAL calorie intake for the day:  1576 calories.  I was over by 76 calories.
That was my past week & weekend!  I sure hope you all had a good weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement,

Krisha