Weight Loss Goal: 100 lbs or whatever I'm comfortable with.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Getting off to a good start!

I did pretty good today. I stayed under my 1500 calories for the day. I was extremely busy at work today! I didn't even have time for lunch! Seriously, who works like that? I started my day at 3:30 am & before I knew it, the time was 12:15 pm & almost time to go home!

Who am I to complain? I love it when it's busy like that because it makes my day go by so much faster! The only down fall to that is, being hungry by the time I get home! It's like this, because I didn't feed my hungry tummy at work during lunch time, my tummy is so hungry?

Sorry to make this short! I wanted to post something reflecting my day & to let you all know I stayed under my calories for the day.

I almost forgot.....I didn't do so well with my water intake & exercise. Tomorrow is weigh day!!! I'm a little nervous!!!!

Hope you all had a fabulous day!

Take care,

Krisha

1 comment:

  1. I think you'll have a fantastic weigh day! Hang in there and keep up the consistency---You got this!

    Blessings
    Sean

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement,

Krisha