Weight Loss Goal: 100 lbs or whatever I'm comfortable with.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

It's been a rough day...

Today has been a rough day at work! I've been NON STOP busy for the past 2 days! I did pretty good all day. My weakness was pizza!!! My hubby got pizza for the kids & silly me, I put off grocery shopping again! So I had 2 slices & then the next thing you know I was finishing up my 3rd slice! Who does that??? Oh wait.....I did!

Today was also my weigh in! Yesterday I said I was nervous about it. Well, I stood on the scale & I gained 3.5 lbs! Not bad! I just gotta work harder & keep at it! I also went over my calories today by 100!

Exercise & water intake were my weaknesses again!

I don't have much of an update so I'll end here for now. It's late & I'm feeling a little tired.

I hope you all had a great Tuesday! Happy Wednesday.


1 comment:

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement,

Krisha