Weight Loss Goal: 100 lbs or whatever I'm comfortable with.

Friday, July 17, 2009

Yesterday & Today!

Work kicked my butt this week!  I have another busy week next week, too!  When it's busy at work, I tend to "forget" to eat!  It doesn't help when I start stressing out, I start eating & lose track of my calories.  Why is it when I am stressing about work & finances, I lose it?

I was "eye balling" my calories yesterday & today.  I can not confirm or deny I stayed under 1500 calories for the day.  I know I hoped to have stayed under 1500 for both days.  Hubby cooked all week.  I took advantage of that, I'm not going to lie.  I did help out when he asked.

It's been 100+ degrees here in AZ.  It's been like that for the past week!  It's crazy when hubby & I are leaving for work at 4:30 am & it's already 80-90 degrees outside!  With that being said, I have NOT been working out.  I have NOT even attempted!  I did get my water in!  That's a plus!  I had 34 oz each day.

Well, I hope you all had a better week!  Have a happy Saturday!



3 comments:

  1. Keep up the wonderful job! You can do this! Heck--you're doing it!!!
    You gotta feel great about that!

    My best
    Sean

    ReplyDelete
  2. How have you been doing the last week? Can I ad your site to mine?

    - Lisa
    www.losewithlisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope everything is going well!! Let me know if you need any help!

    My best always
    Sean

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement,

Krisha