I'm NOT making any excuses here but I've been busy lately. I know that I should really fit that into my schedule. What have I been doing? Well work has been keeping me busy. It keeps me on my toes & lately has been draining every ounce of enery from me! I get home & I'm tired! All I want to do is sleep!
I recently took my oldest daughter to get a physical. It wasn't good. We were told that she was a little overweight. I felt so guilty because I felt like she picked up on my eating habits & as a result, is now overweight. So we've been working on that.
When I first started this journey, it was hard for me to be on my 1500 calorie program & the rest of my family continuing to eat as they please. I never thought that any of my kids would be affected by this. So now my entire family has started to change their eating habits! We've all been trying to eat healthier, together. I've taken the soda away. They didn't have much of it but what soda they were allowed to have is now gone. They now have to drink more milk. Usually they drink a cup with dinner but I noticed that somewhere along the way we lost the milk and kool aide was it's replacement.
The next thing we need to work on is afterschool snacks & getting exercise. Since we live in Phoenix, it's been a little warm here. 100+ degrees a day! That's one of the many reasons why we haven't been outside much, I'm not making any excuses; I'm just saying.... The fitness center where we live is always packed so the only good time to go exercise is 9pm. Well that's a little late for us since the kids are back in school & I've got to be up by 4am. I know that when the weather cools down, we'll be doing more exericse. In the mean time, I just need to work in exercise in our daily calendar. Any ideas?
I had two weigh ins for the the month of July. 7-July I was at 251.5 & 19-July I was still at 251.5. I didn't lose any weight, I stayed at 251.5 for the month. August 3rd was my first weigh in for the new month & I am happy to report that I have lost 2 lbs. My weight is now 249.5! I know it's not much but still, I lost 2 lbs! ***CORRECTION*** I had a weigh in on 07/14/09. I weighed in at 255.5. So I gained 4 lbs & lost it all in the same week.
My goal this week is to exericse & keep up on my blog!
Well people, I hope you all had a fabulous day! Have a great evening & I'll catch you all tomorrow!

I think those are wonderful goals my friend. Krisha, you've been following my journey for a long time right? If I remember right, you were on board before Day 100...
ReplyDeleteI hope you've had a chance to check out Day 325 ---big milestone---big weigh day---and seriously, Do you realize how close you are to having this kind of success? You don't have as much to lose, but think about it! You have the power inside to have a just as dramatic transformation. Krisha...consistency. That's it.
I hope you read day 325 because I explain my approach.
I'm so happy for you, because I can read in your words a different state of mind for Krisha---and that's awesome. You're on the way like never before.
I'll cheer you on all the way my friend.
My best always
Sean