Weight Loss Goal: 100 lbs or whatever I'm comfortable with.

Monday, August 17, 2009

Still feeling under the weather...

I was up super early this morning.  I still had my headache & managed to make it in to work. When I arrived at work, I was thinking I should have stayed home in bed.  I had my headache most of the day & you could TOTALLY see that I wasn't feeling good.  I looked horrible!  I was not in a good mood & I toned everyone out!  I was in my own world!

I sure hope I feel better tomorrow!  I took a late nap & am feeling a little better.  No exercise today & my water intake could have been much better.  I think I only drank 24 oz today.

Until next tomorrow, have a good night.

Hope you all had a fabulous day!

Take care,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement,

Krisha