Weight Loss Goal: 100 lbs or whatever I'm comfortable with.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Stress! I don't like stress!

I don't like stress in my life!  When I stress, I eat!  Not good!  No work out.  I have to work only 5 hours tomorrow.  No overtime this week, I have to stay under 40!  Work is an added factor to my stress!  I can't forget to add finances & hubby's job!

I watch part of the AZ Cardinals & Pittsburgh Steelers pre-season game.  I got bored & started surfing the web.  I should have gone to the fitness center!

I have a prayer request.  Please pray for me to keep on track with my weight loss & not stress too much!  I'm not feeling good this evening.  I wanted to make sure I posted something.  Have a good Friday people :)

Hope you all had a fabulous day!

Take care,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement,

Krisha