Weight Loss Goal: 100 lbs or whatever I'm comfortable with.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

My weekend...

My weekend was blah! I was NOT feeling good at all. Saturday I had the worst headache ever! I spent most of my day in bed.

I started to feel a little better today. I still had the headache when I woke up this morning & I've been feeling nauseous ALL day. This evening I couldn't hold anything down. I don't know what's up! I don't like feeling this way.

Although I had no motivation to work out this past week, I did however manage to stay under my calories all week. Today was weigh in day & I am happy to report that I now weigh 247 lbs. I lost 6.5 lbs since my last weigh in day! YAY!

My goal this week: EXERCISE

This is all I have time for right now. I wanted to make sure I posted today. I hope you all had a great weekend.

Take care,


1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh!!! Are you serious!!! Girl, you are doing amazing! sorry your sick,, but jeez if thats what being sick does for you, well then Im happy for you. double edged sword i guess.
    Im super proud of you

    cindie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement,

Krisha