Weight Loss Goal: 100 lbs or whatever I'm comfortable with.

Monday, August 10, 2009

Short update...

Today was a busy Monday!  That's for sure.  I brought my work home with me...you know the one I was going to work on over the weekend but never made the time.  Well, everything came at me out of nowhere and it was just a busy day.

I believe I stayed under my 1500 calories for the day.  I can't recall what or if I even ate today!  That's how busy I was!  Usually I tweet my meals so I don't forget but this time I didn't have time.  I didn't exercise.  As soon as I arrived home I started on my work.  I cooked dinner for the kids really quick, sent them off to bed and now I'm making a post.

I sure hope tomorrow is a little slow than today!  I plan on making it to the fitness center tomorrow.  Look out treadmill, here I come!  That's all I have time for.  I'm so tired!

Hope you all had a fabulous day!

Take care,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement,

Krisha