Weight Loss Goal: 100 lbs or whatever I'm comfortable with.

Monday, August 24, 2009

The weekend & today...

I had a good weekend. Saturday I had to go into work for a few hours. After I completed my work, I came home & spent some quality time with my family. We rented some movies from blockbuster & had some pizza (a pepperoni thin crust). Then later that evening I went with my hubby to the shoot some pool. He won!

Sunday, we didn't do much. I wasn't feeling good & so I took it easy all day. I managed to stay under my calories all weekend & did a little walking.

Sunday was also my weigh in day. I was anxious because I wan't feeling good all week & I had no exercise. I am happy to report that I now weigh 244 lbs! I am 3 lbs. lighter :)

All week I wanted to exercise & it's been my goal for the past week, but because I haven't been feeling good, I haven't been exercising. It's my goal this week. I don't know if I'll be able to exercise everyday this week but I am going to try.

Today a co-worker put in his 2 week notice. You know what that means, right? We are going to be busy at work. Our department started with 5 & for the longest time we could not keep 5. Someone would resign just as we hired & trained the 5th person. Well, my manager quit some time ago & now it leaves our department with only 3 people, 2 of which will be afftected by the recent resignation. I'm not looking forward to it & hope that a replacement is hired quickly. I don't do well under stress! Food is always my comfort when I'm stressed! I'm nervous about the whole situation.

Today I stayed at work extra late & am very tired. After this post I am off to bed. I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow.


Hope you all had a fabulous day!

Take care,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement,

Krisha