Weight Loss Goal: 100 lbs or whatever I'm comfortable with.

Friday, August 7, 2009

Friday Post

I'm sitting here in my room at my computer desk typing on my desktop.  I have two screens.  I'm typing this blog on one screen & on my other screen, I have a playing.  I also brought my work home!  What was I thinking?

Yesterday I mentioned I was going to go walking while my brother went jogging.....well, guess what.  He didn't get back from my cousin's house until late so I didn't go walking.  So no exercise for me yesterday.  I know....I'm making excuses!  I could have totally gone without him!  Sunday is weigh day & I'm actually wondering if I'm still at 251.5 OR if I may have gained some extra lbs......  We'll see, stay tuned!

I had an ok week.  My calories pretty much stayed under or near 1500.  I need to start writing total calories down again.  So I could have an accurate count.  No more of this "eye balling" the calories.  I want to have an exact total.  I need to pick up on exercising.  My water intake has been good.

I'm totally making an effort to blog every day from here on out.  Whether I have a little to say or a lot to say, I'm going to put it all down on my blog.

This is all I have to say for now.  So until tomorrow, I hope you all have a great Saturday!




1 comment:

  1. It's so wonderful to read the changes in you. I was really worried that you were completely gone there for a while---but You're totally getting this---you're really doing this for Krisha this time...and it will be an amazing thing my friend, it really will be.
    The blogging everyday thing---absolutely paramount to my success!---It will be for you too. Even if it's short---doesn't have to be a book---but it can really keep you consistent and on solid track---

    And eventually this stuff gets much much easier---trust me on that!

    My best always
    Sean

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement,

Krisha