Weight Loss Goal: 100 lbs or whatever I'm comfortable with.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The week is almost over???

Where did time go?  I've been feeling under the weather lately!  This morning I woke up at 4am & just wasn't feeling it.  I tried to get up to get ready for work but my body was telling me I wasn't going anywhere.  So I laid back down & fell asleep.  Hubby tried to get me up but I told him I would go to work later & so we left.  I got up for a second time about 8:15am & called work to let them know I would be in late but was on my way.  What happened next?  I laid back down & said I would get back up in about 15 minutes.  That didn't happen & I got up for the 3rd time around 10am.  This time I called to switch my days off.  I told my work I would take today off & in return work Saturday.  That worked out for everybody.

I spent most of my day sleeping & drinking lots of fluids.  I definately stayed under my calorie limit today!  let's hope I start to feel better soon!  No work out tonight or this week for that matter!  I hope to have a better day tomorrow.  I'm off to bed early!

Hope you all had a fabulous day!

Take care,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement,

Krisha