I had a good day. I was busy most of the day so it made my day fly by! Before I knew it, the time was 1pm and I had 45 minutes left at work. I didn't have a healthy day....I really need to pack my breakfast, snacks & lunch the night before!
I didn't pack a breakfast so I didn't have anything. I also didn't have my usual; a cup of coffee with cream. As soon as I logged into my computer at work I was non stop busy, busy, busy....
At 10:00am I took my lunch break. I had 2 slices of leftover pepperoni Costco pizza & a can of coke. Does anyone know how many calories is in a slice of pizza??? This was the first time I had a can of regular coke. I am sure I had a high calorie lunch!
I didn't have any snacks either.
When I arrived home for the day, I was tired. Probably because I didn't get enough sleep all week. I was up late & got up early, so I would say I had about 4 hours a night. I fell asleep early & didn't eat anything for dinner. That is why I didn't get to finish my post until just now.
You know, I started this journey in December 2008. I did really good for the month! I lost 15 lbs & was more drinking water & walkinga lot more, too. I'm not even sure what happened but January my journey to losing weight started to slip away from me. By the time February I rolled around, I was completely off the program & when March rolled around, I started to realize what I was going on. I completely blew off my program.
So here I am, trying a second time to get back on my weight loss journey and am having a slow start.....


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your kind words of encouragement,
Krisha