Weight Loss Goal: 100 lbs or whatever I'm comfortable with.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thursday, April 23, 2009

My day started at 4am! My alarm went off and I immediately got up & jumped in the shower. I took my time getting ready for work but at the same time I was in a rush. Does that even make sense? LOL....I knew I had the extra time to spend to get ready but was keeping an eye on the clock because we needed to leave by 4:45am so my hubby would not be late for work.

My hubby got up after I got out of the shower & it was his turn to shower and get ready. We left our place at 5:00 am and arrived at his work site just in time.

My day was ok. It wasn't bad & it wasn't good.....just ok. Why can't I get motiviated again???? Uggghhhhhhh, what's wrong?????? Sean, you asked if I read what I've posted. To answer your questtion, yes I do. As a matter of fact I recall stating that I wanted:
  • to lose weight for ME
  • to lose weight so that I could feel good about myself
  • to play sports with my kids & not get tired after only playing with them for a couple of minutes.
  • to lose weight because I want to see my kids grow up! They deserve to see me live a long life with them!
  • to lose weight because I am tired of living my life like this....obesed!
I am tired of this roller coaster. I just don't know how to get a handle on this and just stay focused. You know I REALLY need this! I need to stay focused & keep on track for my family! I love them ALL so much!

Now to get on with my day.....

06:00 am - Breakfast
I didn't have breakfast...AGAIN! Actually, my breakfast was an 8 oz cup of coffee with 2 teaspoons of dry creamer. The creamer was 10 calories for every 1 teaspoon. So since I had 2, that would put me at 20 calories for breakfast.

10:00 am - Lunch
For lunch I had leftovers! A small piece of pork chop & a serving of potatos with 2 slices of wheat bread. I would have to guess my lunch was about 700 calories??? After lunch, the rest of my day flew by. The next time I looked up at the clock, it was already time to go home!

6:00pm - Dinner
For dinner I had a slice of supreme pizza from Costco & a diet coke. Not much going on tonight. Hubby & I ran a couple errands tonight & spent the rest of the evening at home with our kids. We watched some TV & that was it. Nothing special going on here...

We didn't work out again tonight but I must say that I enjoyed our family time. That's all I have for now.

My day was just blah...Tomorrow if Friday & I hope to have a much better day! Good night all :)


***UPDATE***
I forgot to mention I had a root beer worth 180 calories & a chocolate chip granola bar worth 100 calories.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement,

Krisha