For breakfast:
I had a bagel with garden vegetable spread
Snack #1
Green bell pepper with salt
Lunch
Ham & cheese sandwich with 2 slices wheat bread & lettuce
Bologna & cheese sandwich with 2 slice wheat bread & lettuce
I started lunch at 11am & didn't finish until 1pm. That's how busy I was today! I would start a task finish it and move on up to the next task. I kept thinking of things I needed to do when i was right in the middle of a project! So I would stop what I was doing & write it on a post-it-note just so that I wouldn't forget!
Snack #2
cheez it snack mix - 1 cup
When I arrived home, I had every intention on logging back into work to finish up on some things I needed to get done. I spent most of my evening on the computer trying to re-install my work application. Something happened to the configurations so I spent most of my time trying to fix it! Guess what, I didn't fix it so I didn't get what I needed done. I'll have to tackle it in the morning.
Dinner I had
1 small burrito
1 drum stick of chicken
1 chicken thigh
I'm not even sure of the calories so I'm going to have to look them up & update later.
Well that was my day & evening. I hope you all have a great day & have a good night!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your kind words of encouragement,
Krisha