Weight Loss Goal: 100 lbs or whatever I'm comfortable with.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Thank you Kelcie...

Thanks to my daughter, Kelcie I have started walking again. I've been monitoring my food intake but not counting calories. Sometimes when I want to take seconds or am feeling like a snack sounds so good, I think about the calories and question myself asking if I really need that snack.

So far things are good. I weighed in today before I went walking at the fitness center with my girls. I now weight 260.5 lbs! I've gained 1 lb since my last posting. I'm taking baby sets this time & I'm not sure why. When I first started this, I jumped right in & was doing soooo good! I want to be able to just do that again. It feels like somewhere along the way I lost "that feeling". Does that even make any sense? I sure hope it makes sense to someone.

I've decided that from this day forward, I am going to make every effort to post a daily update. Whether I'm having a good day, a bad day or if I'm tired....I've got to make a post! I have not decided if I am going to continue posting my meals or not. Yes, I do plan on going back to 1500 calories a day & keeping up with my work outs as well.

Does anyone have any suggestions on weight lifting? I do not have a gym membership & have a fitness center at my apt complex so I would need some type of work out plan that's simple enough that I could tone my body & work out with my daughter.

I've also am planning on running a k so I must start training. But, before I start training, I need to find a 5k to run in and plan according to when this 5k will take place. So as you can see, I've set some goals without realizing it!

Well, it's time for bed. You can find me posting again tomorrow :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement,

Krisha