Weight Loss Goal: 100 lbs or whatever I'm comfortable with.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Day 5: Another late post...

Well we started the morning rushing around. We were running late for my girls dental appointment. We all quickly got ready & made it out the door. We made it just in time! As it turns out only 1 of my 3 daughters needed to be seen. No cavities but my girl needs braces!

Since we were in such a rush, we didn't get breakfast. The rest of the day we did laundry. We had burgers for lunch.

Our day went by rather fast......the next thing I knew it was time for dinner. We just warmed up some frozen pizza. I had two slices of supremem pizza.

We spent the rest of the evening watching the Gathering of Nations pow-wow streaming from the web & watching movies on tv. The pow-wow didn't end until 3am!!! I was tired so I went to bed at midnight.

That was my day....I didn't do much....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement,

Krisha