For breakfast I had 1 8oz cup of coffee with a dash of powder creamer and didn't eat anything for breakfast. Not good, I know. I've always heard that breakfast was the one important meal of the day. Is this true? I think so! With that being said, I need to prepare my breakfast the night before or get to bed early so that I can pack a good breakfast!
Lunch time came around at 11am. I had lunch with my hubby. We went to Wendy's! I had a fried chicken sandwich with mayo, lettuce & tomato; large fries & a large diet coke. I didn't eat all my fries & have gotten used to drinking diet so whenever I have soda it's gotta be diet! After I arrived back to the office, I was offered cookies. One of my co-workers was being nice & bought cookies for everyone. I was good and declined :)
1;30pm rolls around and it was already time to go home! My day went by so fast! I didn't have any snacks so by the time we arrived home, I was feeling hungry so I had two servings of tortilla chips. That's about 280 calories! Remember how I said I didn't get enough rest last night??? Well after I snacked on my torilla chips, I fell asleep on the couch watching tv! I napped for about an hour & my hubby got up (he also fell asleep) and said that it was time to pick up the kids from school. So I put my shoes on and we were out the door to get the kids. (By this time it's 5:30pm)
Soon after we picked up the kids from school everybody started cleaning up & I got started on dinner. We had pork chops, green beans mixed with corn & potatos. I had a small sandwich, 1 serving of green beans/corn & a small serving of potatos. I'm not even going to guess at my calorie intake for the evening. I just know that I went over!
We didn't go walking because by the time we were ready to go, it was time for the kids to get to bed. I've got to plan my day better & get to sleep sooner! It's 10:25 pm & here I go again making a late night post.
Well that was my day! If any of you have any ideas you would like to share, please feel free to offer any suggestions! I hope you all had a great evening and I'll catch you all tomorrow.....hopefully posting early!


Krisha,
ReplyDeleteI eat Wendy's on a regular basis, in fact we're planning on having Wendy's for dinner tonight. I love their chili, and at only 190 for a small serving, it's an awesome calorie value---plus it's loaded with protien and fiber--both good.
I also enjoy their grilled chicken go wrap...I order mine without the honey mustard it it comes in at only 220 calories.
If I'm really craving a burger I'll order a Wendy's single without mayo or ketchup--mustard and veggies only---that cuts the calories down to 380, and it's a good burger!
Hang in there, you deserve success!So grab it tight and don't let go! Stay consistent, make it a top priority every day, and the results will come.
Be over dramatic about it! If you rationalize a bad choice, remind yourself that no food is worth dying young over. Sounds really dramatic, but it is if that rationalization leads to another and another, and soon you're completely off the wagon. I speak from experience Krisha, I've been there! Your family wants you around for a very long time. Do you ever think about your motivating thoughts? I remember you writing about the reasons you want to lose the weight. Do you ever read what you've written? It can really help. I go back and refresh myself on the lessons I've learned along the way all the time.
Listen, you know that you can do this. You can kick this thing into a gear that you didn't even realize existed. You'll know it when you get in that gear, because suddenly you start staying on track despite circumstances. Excuses fall left and right because they don't have a chance when you're in that gear. You can do this Krisha.
Take care and best wishes,
Sean