Weight Loss Goal: 100 lbs or whatever I'm comfortable with.

Monday, April 27, 2009

Day 7: Still keeping on track

I started my morning early, 4:20 am! I wasn't looking forward to work but I got up!

For breakfast I had a plain bagel with garden vegetable spread. No coffee today. I usually make coffee in the morning but today I was slacking in that department.

Breakfast at 06:00 am
1 plain bagel = 100 calories
2 tablespoons garden vegetable spread = 70 calories

TOTAL: 170 calories

I had a strawberry yoplait 99% fat free yogurt for my first snack at 8am and a small apple at 10am.

Snack #1
Yogurt = 170 calories
1 apple = 55 calories

TOTAL: 225 calories

I had lunch at 11am. My hubby made my lunch & guess what it was???? Leftovers! I had a philly cheese steak, mmmmmm. I lose count of calories right here....

I had a popsicle when I got home at 3pm for my 2nd snack.

Snack #2
1 popsicle - 90 calories

TOTAL: 90 calories

Dinner....that's where I go over my calories! My brother-in-law made dinner & so I really couldn't say no, since I felt that I would offend him. So for dinner I had a small piece of steak, 1 cup of stuffing & about 1 cup of corn & green beans mixed and 1 1/2 cup of raspberry iced tea.

I had 44 oz of water through out the day & I didn't go walking today. I was super tired and took a nap this afternoon. I slept a little tooo long & it was too late to go. I'm going to try to go walking in the morning.....I have yet another early morning so I don't know if I can drag myself out of bed at 2am!

Well I hope you all had a good day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement,

Krisha