Weight Loss Goal: 100 lbs or whatever I'm comfortable with.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Day 6: Trying to keep on track.

Started my morning walking in the fitness center for 90 minutes. I walked 4 miles & burned 400 calories. It's good to be walking again!


Here's my burned calories for the morning.

IMG00151-20090426-1118
Here's my total distance this morning.
IMG00150-20090426-1118

IMG00145-20090426-1023


Here's a shot of me & my girls working out at the fitness center. Can you see me???

I didn't have breakfast & that probably wasn't a good thing. I got back home, showered & started watching the Boston Celtics vs. Chicago Bulls game. Boy, that was a GOOD game! It went into double overtime but I am sad to say, Chicago won.

After the game my hubby & I went to the grocery store. By this time, I was starving!! Going to the grocery store on an empty stomach is NOT a good idea! I was grabbing just about everything! After an hour, we finally managed to make it out of the grocery store. I'm sure with more food than I was planning on purchasing! To help me with my hunger, I had a popsicle. Totally worth it since the weather was awesome! My popsicle was 90 calories.

We arrived home & put our food away. The kids & I started to snack on baby carrots after we put the groceries away. What a great snack with only 35 calories! The kids had their carrots with Ranch dressing. I had a couple of carrots dunked in Ranch but not too much. After the carrots, we snacked on gold fish. 55 pieces at 140 calories, another good snack. I also had 16 oz of Arizona raspberry iced tea. That rang in at 180 calories. Usually, I try not to waste away my calories on drinks but this time I just could not resist.

It's 4:40 now. It's time go head to the fitness center for an hour of walking. When we get back dinner should be ready. I'm looking forward to it! My hubby started dinner early! <---SCRATCH that! The kids are hungry & hardly resist! They are starving so we are going to eat & then go walking at the fitness center after dinner.

Hubby made Philly cheese steaks for dinner! They were yummy! I don't even know how many calories were in one sandwich. We also had potato salad from the deli. Where do I begin counting the calories???

It's 9:30 now and we just got back from the fitness center. Walked for 30 minutes this evening. Burned 134 calories & my distance was 1.38. Not bad :)


IMG00156-20090426-2111 IMG00155-20090426-2111 IMG00154-20090426-2111

Well, that was my day & my work outs. I also had 88 oz. of water. I'm going to try to get up early so that I can make my breakfast, snacks & lunch for tomorrow. Have a great evening & I hope you all had a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement,

Krisha