Weight Loss Goal: 100 lbs or whatever I'm comfortable with.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Day 39 - Keeping my head up

As you all know, I've been on a roller coaster with my calories, exercise & water intake. It's been rough lately and I just don't know why? What happened? Last month I was all over it and I just feel like I am burned out. I'm not sure why?

Today was a day of evaluating my meals for the past week. I want to eat healthier but where do I start? I'm very picky with my food so I don't know how it's going to work....any ideas or suggestions on where to begin?

I did pretty good today :) Let me get to my meals.

Breakfast
2 cups express salad - 15 calories
2 chicken thighs @ 100 a piece - 200 calories
1 can diet root beer

TOTAL: 215 calories


Snack #1
1 large orange - 87 calories

TOTAL: 87 calories


Lunch
Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers
- Sweat & Spicy Orange Zest Chicken - 290 calories
3 tablespoons sunflower seeds - 190 calories
1 skinny cow ice cream sandwich - 100 calories

TOTAL: 580 calories


Snack #2
1 serving Santitias yellow corn tortilla chips (9 chips) - 140 calories

TOTAL: 140 calories


Dinner
Healthy Choice Pepperoni French Bread Pizza - 350 calories
1 can diet root beer - 0 caloires

TOTAL: 350 calories


My TOTAL calorie intake today was 1370! I had 130 to spare. I wanted a snack but after looking at the time, it's pretty late for that. I'll just have to save it for tomorrow :)


Exercise
Time: 45.00
Distance: 198
Calories: 344

Water intake: 24 oz water


1 comment:

  1. Krisha,

    We're all prone to attacks from our cravings and our stress. Even after 116 days, I still get crazy ideas to just cut loose and eat whatever. You have to stop yourself just long enough to realize what's truly at stake. It's not just a bad week or a bad weigh-in, it's your life. You've come so far, and you know what you're capable of...What are the consequences of doing it? What are the consequences of not. I ask myself these questions all the time. I'm feeling too good to quit and throw away all this progress. But still I have super weak moments. A co-worker just walked in and offered me a chocolate covered Oreo. I looked it up, it's 100 calories. But, I'm choosing to pass. Darn it looked so good! And I have the calories, I just don't want to spend another 100 until I get home and have a snack.
    Way to get back up and on! You know you can do this and you know the rewards are amazing along the way.
    Keep going,
    Sean

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement,

Krisha