Weight Loss Goal: 100 lbs or whatever I'm comfortable with.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

January 2, 2009: Day 33 - Lovin Life

I've been falling behind with my blogs. I have a notebook I always keep updated. Please excuse me if I fall behind. I will try not to.

A couple of my followers asked if keeping an online journal helps me. I MUST say that it definately helps me. Of course, everybody is different. I thought about just posing a daily blog of my thoughts (like Sean) and then keeping a food jornal separate but that would just be too much work. So I am keeping them together :)

Let me get to my meals.

Breakfast
1 medium fat free Carmel Macchiato from Starbucks - 190 calories
1 stick stride gum - 5 calories
1 cup cranberry juice - 120 calories
22 oz. water

TOTAL: 315 calories


Exercise #1 - Walking on treadmill
Time: 60:00
Distance: 2.86
Calories: 488


Lunch
Eating Right chicken enchilada - 300 calories
18 oz. water

TOTAL: 300 calories


Snack #1
1 large orange - 85 calories

TOTAL: 85 calories


Exercise #2 - Walking on treadmill
Time: 20:00 ish...
Distance: 1.50 ish
Calories: 100 + calories
***I that because I started the treadmill with 60:00 on the timer but the treadmill just STOPPED! right in the middle of my work out. so I moved to another machine and started over.

Time: 40:00
Distance: 2.02
Calories: 354
I am confident to say that I burned over 400 calories today and walked over 2 miles.


Dinner
Eating Right lasagna with meat sauce - 370 calories
20 oz water
Eating Right raspberry and vailla chewy bar with yogurt coating - 100 calories

TOTAL: 470 calories


My TOTAL calorie intake today was 1172! I did good! I had 2 GREAT workouts and ate good. Now if I could do this EVERYDAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement,

Krisha