Weight Loss Goal: 100 lbs or whatever I'm comfortable with.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

January 4, 2008: Day 35 - Happy Birthday CW!

After going over yesterday I tried to get back on track. I started out doing great but by the time dinner came around, I lost it. See my meals below:


Breakfast
Yoplait original 99% fat free lowfat peach yogurt - 170 calories

TOTAL: 170 calories


Snack #1
Eating right mini peeled carrots - 35 calories
5 Deli Mex taquitos - 370 calories
4 tablespoons picante sauce - 20 calories
9 santitas yellow corn tortilla chips - 140 calories
4 pieces archer farms peanut butter monster bites - 280 calories

TOTAL: 845 Calories


Dinner
4 slices of pan pizza from pizza hut - 1560
1 can diet coke - 0 calories
22 oz. water

TOTAL: 1560


No exercise
Water intake: 22 oz water


Seee.....I told you I blew it again :( My TOTAL calorie intake today was 2575!!!! OMG!!!!! I need to have stronger will power on the weekends!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement,

Krisha