Let me get straight to my meals.
Breakfast
1 Hostess Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cake - 100 calories
1 original 99% fat free lowfat yogurt - 170 calories
1 cup orange juisce 110 calories
1 cup black coffee
TOTAL: 380 calories
Snack #1
1 large orane - 87 calories
1 sugar free jello - 10 calories
TOTAL: 97 calories
Lunch
Ham & Turkey Sandwich
- 2 sliced bread at 80 cal each - 160 calories
- 1 slice ham - 25 calories
- 1 slice turkey - 25 caloires
1 tub pringles cheddar cheese chips - 100 calories
TOTAL: 310 calories
Snack #2
1 bag smart food popcorn - 100 calories
8 mini peeled carrots - 35 calories
1 stick of gum - 5 calories
TOTAL: 140 calories
Exercise
Total: 30:00
Distance: 1.75 ish
Calories 221
I say 1.75 ish because I initally started with 1 hour of walking but realized how late it was and only walked for 30 minutes. the last time I looked I was at 1.75 and that was 28 or 29 minutes into my walk.
Dinner
4 cups express salad at 15 cal per 2 cups - 30 calories
3 tablespoons wish bone italian dressing - 135 calories
2 chicken thighs at 100 cal per serving - 200 calories
1 can diet root beer - 0 calories
TOTAL: 365 calories
Late snack
1 lg orange - 87 calories
2 chicken thighs - 200 calories
After I got back from church, I was feeling hungry. I should have had a jello and then went to sleep. Oh no, I decided I wanted a chicken and the next thing you know I had eaten 2!
TOTAL: 287 calories
My TOTAL calorie intake today was 1579! I went over by 79 calories! I knew better than to have eaten that 2nd chicken. I have no one to blame but myself. I was doing so good for day!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your kind words of encouragement,
Krisha