Coffee
1 tablespoon hazelnut cream - 35 calories
hostess cinnamon streusel coffee cake - 100 calories
TOTAL: 135 calories
Snack #1
String cheese - 80 calories
TOTAL: 80 calories
Lunch
Campbell's Select Harvest Lite - 120 calories
5 saltine crackers - 60 calories
Fudgeshoppe grasshopper mint - 100 calories
TOTAL: 280 calories
Snack #2
Orangic apple slices - 89 calories
2 macadamia kisses (9=220) 2 at 24 a piece - 48 calories
1 orange - 80 calories
TOTAL: 217 calories
Dinner
Shepherd's Pie!!! I've had this before, look at day 22.
I'm not sure how many calories are in my serving but I am guessing it's under 700 because these were the ingredients used: tomato soup, mixed vegtables, corn, green beans, ground beef, & tater tots. I took the calories for the serving size and my guess is that total calories for shepherd's pie is 560 calories.
1/2 cup Mixed veg 45 calories
1/2 cup corn - 60 calories
1/2 cup green beans - 20 calories
1/2 cup tomato soup - 90 calories
Tater tots - 10 pieces 160 calories
1 cup 95% lean ground beef - 185 calories
1 can diet root beer - 0 calories
TOTAL: 560 calories
My TOTAL calorie intake was 1272! I had 228 to spare, yay!
Exercise: None
Water intake: 2 liters water


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your kind words of encouragement,
Krisha