Breakfast Burrito - at least 350 calories
-Eggs, bacon, cheese, tortilla
TOTAL: 350 calories
Snack
Raspberry & Vanilla chewy bar with yogurt coating - 100 calories
TOTAL: 100 calories
Lunch
Cheeseburger from Wendy's - 350 calories
TOTAL: 350 calories
Snack
3 tablespoons sunflower seeds - 190 calories
TOTAL: 190 calories
Dinner
None, I wasn't feeling hungry at dinner time.
Snack
2 cups grapefruit juice 90*2 - 180 calories
Beef & Cheese chimichanga - 350 calories
Broccoli & Cheese - 30 calories
TOTAL: 560 calories
No exercise
Water intake - 22 oz.
My TOTAL calorie intake today was 1560! It's NOT an accurate total because I don't know the exact calories for my breakfast burrito.
Today was a long day! We went on a road trip to Northern Arizona to visit with my dad. I didn't pack any food so I had to wing it. I think I did ok....


Krisha thank you for visiting my blog I will put in an entry for you in the contest. Hang in there with the weight loss I am trying to make better health choices and I am feeling great.
ReplyDelete