Yoplait original 99% fat free low fat yogurt - 170 calories
TOTAL: 170 calories
Snack #1
Hostess Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cakes - 100 calories
TOTAL: 100 calories
Lunch
Subway 6 in. ham & turkey sandwich - 290 calories
Baked lays BBQ chips - 140 calories
TOTAL: 430 calories
Snack #2
Smartfood popcorn white cheddar cheese - 100 calories
TOTAL: 100 calories
Dinner
2 1/2 slices pizza from costco
2 supreme (775*2) - 1550
1/2 pepperoni (298/2) - 149
1 can diet root beer - 0 calories
TOTAL: 1699 calories
My TOTAL calorie intake today is 2499! OMG!!! I totally exceeded my calories for the day! I went over by 999! That's a little scary! I need to have a little more will power in the evening! I do really good during the day but lately when I get home I tend to just lose it!
Exercise: None
Water intake: 338 oz


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your kind words of encouragement,
Krisha