Weight Loss Goal: 100 lbs or whatever I'm comfortable with.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

January 23-31, 2009: Fell off my program!!!

I've been "missing" from my weight loss blog!  What happened to me and where did I go???

Nothing happened to me, I'm still here.  I'm not sure exactly what happened but I fell of my program....not completely though.  I basically kept to the program during breakfast, snack #1, lunch & snack #2.  Dinner was my problem.  I completely fell off my 1500 calories system.  Dinner is my problem!  How do I cook for my husband & 4 children without going over my calories for the day?  I know I can do it!  I did it for the month of December!

I have no excuses, just that I chose not to log my food from January 23-31 and that I chose not to follow my 1500 calorie program.  I have logged my food intake from January 18-22 in my notebook but just didn't blog, mainly because I had things going on at home that by the time I needed to post it, it was late and I was too tired to post anything.

I told my family that I was starting back on my program and that my "break" is over.  It's time to hit the fitness center again and start all over.

I also kept up on tracking my weight gain/loss.  I still weighed in every week and I have pictures to prove it!

Weigh day 11January - 259 lbs.
Weigh day 18January - 258 lbs.
Weigh day 25January - 255.5 lbs
End of Month weigh day - 256 lbs
I lost a total of 4.5 lbs for the month of January!  I could do better than that!

Weigh day 2February - 259.5 lbs

February is going to be a better month for me!  I am getting back on my program and will have a better month!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement,

Krisha