Weight Loss Goal: 100 lbs or whatever I'm comfortable with.

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Day 32 - Happy New Year!

Today was a little different. I woke up at 3am and could not go back to sleep! I laid in bed for an hour and finally got up at 4 am! I got my sweats on and went walking for an hour at the fitness center! It was a great feeling to start my day like that.



I know I said I was not going to post my meals but I've just gotten used to it! With that being said, let me get right to my meals for the day.



Breakfast

1 cup Ocean spray Cranberry juice - 120 calories



TOTAL - 120 calories





Exercise #1

Walked for 1 hour on treadmill

- Distance 2.83

- Calories 490

10 oz water



Snack #1

1 3/4 cup popcorn - 160 calories



TOTAL - 160 calories





Lunch:

3 servings spaghetti w/meat sauce

1 cup Prego heart smart traditional spaghetti sauce - 180

(1/2=90 calories)

6 oz spaghetti noodles - 630 calories

(2oz=210 calories)

16 oz water



TOTAL - 810 calories





Exercise #2

Walked for 1 hour on treadmill

- Distance 2.87

- Calories 482

20 oz water



Snack #2

1 cup Ocean spray Cranberry juice - 120 calories

1 package Chiquita Apple bites - 30 calories



TOTAL - 150 calories



Water intake: 46 oz

Exercise: 5.7 miles and I burned a total of 972! That is awesome!



My TOTAL calorie intake today was 1240! That left me with 260 to spare!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your weight loss journey! You've got me thinking about keeping such a blog! Do you feel it helps you with accountability? Right now I'm just watching how much I eat and exercising. But if I don't start losing weight that way I will get more aggressive! This is the year I want to do it!! It looks like you are off to a good start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you doing? I miss your blog. I hope everything is OK.

    Sean

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been on a roller coaster lately and was slacking with blogging :( I had everything on my handy dandy, notebook :)

    My kids are in New Mexico visiting with family for their winter break. They have been there for a week 1/2 now and it's starting to get to me. I miss them so much. I'm happy they will be home on Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement,

Krisha