Let me get straight to my meals!
Breakfast
1 cup orange juice - 110 calories
Eating right apple furit & grain cereal bar - 120 calories
22 oz water
TOTAL: 230 calories
Snack #1
1 cup lowfat cottage cheese - 180 calories
4 tablespoons lite cool whip - 40 calories
1 large orange - 87 calories
TOTAL: 307 calories
Lunch
Turkey & Cheese sandwich
- 4 turkey slices @ 25 calories each - 100 calories
- 1 slice of cheese - 70 calories
- 2 slices of wheat bread - 70 calories each - 140 calories
- 1 can diet root bear - 0 calories
TOTAL: 310 calories
Snack #2
1 slice turkey - 25 calories
1 3/4 cup smark food popcorn white cheddar cheese - 160 calories
1 slice of marble cake - 370 calories
TOTAL: 555 calories
Dinner
1 thin sliced pork chop - 159 calories
2 slices wheat bread - 140 calories
1/2 cup ranch style beans - 130 calories
3/4 cup mixed vegetables - 34.2 calories
1 can diet root beer
TOTAL: 463.2 calories
Snack #3
2 pieces peanut butter monster bites - 140 calories
TOTAL: 140 calories
My TOTAL calorie intake today was 2005.2! Holy cow!
No exercise :(
Water intake: 44 oz
Since I missed weigh in yesterday, I am doing weigh in today. It's NOT good and mainly my fault. I currently weigh 264.5 lbs! I have gained 2.5 lbs from 12/28's weigh in and 5.5 lbs from 12/31! So in 5 days from 12/28's weigh in I have gained 1 lb a day! NOT GOOD!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your kind words of encouragement,
Krisha