Weight Loss Goal: 100 lbs or whatever I'm comfortable with.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

January 3, 2009: Day 34 - Weekend with my Hubby

This weekend is all about me and my Hubby. Our kids are visiting with Grandma. It's been nice BUT we miss them terribly!

I kind of fell of my calorie watching and feel really guilty because I blew it off, not completely.....just most of it.

Let me get to my meals for the day.

Breakfast
CW took me to breakfast! We ate at this place called Bill Johnson's Big Apple. Probably not the best place to go.....but we went anyway.

1 cup orange juice - 112 calories
20 oz water
1 stick of gum - 5 calories
Sausage, eggs and hash browns with wheat toast
-2 sausage patties:
-2 eggs over easy:
-hash browns:
-1 wheat toast with snucker's strawberry jam & butter:
-4 tablespoons salsa:
20 oz water

TOTAL: ???


Lunch
18 oz water
Eating right raspberry & vanilla chewy bar with yogurt coating - 100 calories
1 stick of gum - 5 calories

TOTAL: 105 calories


Dinner
Fried chicken salad from Duke's bar & grill
Ranch dressing
24 oz water

TOTAL: ???


Late Snack
6 taquitos
8 tortilla chips
4 tablespoons picante sauce
2 margaritas

TOTAL: ???


NO EXERCISE :(
Water intake: 82 oz

I know that I went over today. I don't know how many calories I had, I just know that I went over. I can tell that I've gotten used to eating smaller portions because I couldn't even finish my breakfast & dinner. I ate about 80% of my breakfast and 50% of my dinner. That's where I got stuck because I don't know how many calories in both meals.

I just have to start fresh tomorrow...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement,

Krisha