Weight Loss Goal: 100 lbs or whatever I'm comfortable with.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

January 6, 2009: Day 37 - Getting back on track!

I am FINALLY getting back on track. I am so upset with myself because in just 5 days, I have gained 5.5 lbs! I will be happy if I lose at least 3 lbs this week! I am getting back on track. I feel like I let everybody down. I did not send out my weekly text msgs regarding my weight on weigh in day because I felt so ashamed because I gained weight. I also didn't post anything all weekend because I was feeling guilty because I totally blew off my calorie counting.

Today is a new day and I am getting back on track!


Breakfast
Yoplait original 99% lowfat yogurt - 170 calories
1 large orange - 87 calories
1 liter (33.8 oz.) water

TOTAL: 257 calories


Snack
Raspberry & Vanilly chewy bar with yogurt coating - 100 calories

TOTAL: 100 calories


Lunch
Ham, turkey & Cheese Sandwich - 400 calories
- 2 slices bread, 80 calories each - 160 calories
- 2 slices ham, 25 cal. each - 50 calories
- 2 slices turkey, 25 cal. each - 50 calories
- 2 slices cheese, 70 cal. each - 140 calories
1 tub pringles original chips - 100 calories
1 stick stride gum - 5 calories

TOTAL: 505 calories


Snack
1 tub DelMonte Fruit Naturals Tropical Medley - 140 calories

TOTAL: 140 calories


Dinner
Fish fillet with seasoned rice & broccoli in creamy cheese sauce - 410 calories
1 can diet cherry coke - 0 calories

TOTAL: 410 calories


Snack
1 skinny cow frozen fudge bar - 50 calories

TOTAL: 50 calories


My TOTAL calorie intake today was 1462! YAY!!! I am finally under today! I had 38 calories to spare.

Exercise: None
Water intake: 33.8 oz.

I am feeling better about myself already :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement,

Krisha