I also decided that I am not going to post my food journal on my blog anymore.....we'll see how long that lasts. It was just a way for me to keep track of my calorie intake. I'll just keep a notebook with me from now on.
With that being said let me get to meals....my last meal posting of 2008!
Breakfast
Yoplait Original 99% lowfat bluberry yogurt - 170 calories
1 cup Ocean spary Cranberry juice - 120 calories
22 oz water
TOTAL: 290 calories
Snack #1
None
Lunch
2 servings of left over spaghetti
1/2 cup prego heart smart traditional speghetti sauce - 90 calories
(1/2 cup = 90 calories)
4 oz. spaghetti noodles - 420
(2 oz. - 210 calories)
2 oz ground beef - 92.5 calories***
22 oz water
1 can diet coke
TOTAL: 602.5 calories
Snack #1
2 Hershey's kisses with Macadamia Nutes - 50 calories
(9 pieces - 220 calories)
TOTAL: 50 calories
Dinner
None
My TOTAL calorie intake today was roughly 942.5! I say roughly because I didn't have as much ground beef as I did yesterday, I would say about 1/2 or maybe even less. So I took the number from yesterday and cut it in half.
Water intake: 54 oz.
Excercise: I walked for an hour on the tread mill. I walked a distance of 2.77 miles and burned 488 calories!
I wasn't expecting this but I have lost 3 lbs since Sunday! I now weigh 259 lbs! My total weight loss for the month is 16 lbs! That's amazing!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your kind words of encouragement,
Krisha