Weight Loss Goal: 100 lbs or whatever I'm comfortable with.

Monday, December 1, 2008

Day 1 - Can I really do this?

Well today was an abnormal day. I started the morning off late but still managed to keep to the plan. Yesterday I noted that I had already prepared my meals for today. I pretty much stuck to that.

Let me just say that "I do not like plain non fat yogurt" I had packed it for breakfast but after one spoonful I just could not bring myself to eat it. I tossed it and had a banana and 1 stick of Extra bubble gum. I am also get to add back in the 120 calories from the yogurt!
  • 1 banana = 60 calories
  • 1 stick of Extra bubble gum = 5 calories

TOTAL=65 calories

Get this....that stick of gum had 5 calories!!! Can you believe that? That's just crazy! I can not believe how I am so cautious of what I eat now! Last week, I had no idea how many calories were in each of my meals! It's no wonder I am overweight!

By the time 10:30 came around I was hungry so I ate my cottage cheese & pineapple with cool whip. Mmmmmm, that was good! That was such a good snack!

  • 1 cup pineapples = 60 calories
  • 1 cup cottage cheese = 220 calories
  • 2 tablespoons of cool whip = 50 calories

TOTAL = 330 calories

Lunch time came around and I ate at 12:00 sharp! I had my chicken noodle soup with 44 soup crackers and 1 stick of Stride gum afterwards.

  • 2 cups of chicken noodle soup = 140 calories
  • 44 soup crackers = 120 calories
  • 1 stick of Stride gum = 5 calories

TOTAL = 265 calories

2:00 came around and I had my 2nd snack, celery with 2 tablespoons of peanut butter & cheese cubes & turkey pepperoni slices.

  • 4 celery stalks = 40 calories
  • 2 tablespoons peanut butter = 190 calories
  • 14 cheese cubes = 180 calories
  • 17 turkey pepperoni slices = 70 calories

TOTAL = 380 calories

That held me over until 5:30, dinner time! I had a medium plain baked potato & 1.5 cups of steamed vegtables. I didn't get to work out this evening because I took a late nap and overslept! Ugh.....

  • 1 medium baked potato = 100 calories
  • 1.5 cups mixed vegtables = 65 calories

TOTAL = 165 calories

8:00 pm came around and I had a snack. I was trying not to eat after 6:30pm but that didn't happen. I snacked on pringles chips & picante sauce.

  • 1 tub Pringles 100 calorie chips = 100 calories
  • 2 tablespoons Pace picante sauce = 10 calories

TOTAL = 110 calories

My water intake today was pretty good. I had a total of 78 ounces of water and 2 diet dr. peppers today. I'd have to say, I didn't do too bad!

My GRAND TOTAL calorie intake today was 1315. I had 185 left over! I managed to stay under 1500 calories today! Now if I could make sure to work out tomorrow!!!




1 comment:

  1. Awesome job! I did the same thing yesterday!!! I overslept my nap and missed my workout time.
    Funny.

    I'm with you on the togurt thing. They could quit making that fat free variety all together and I wouldn't care at all!

    Take care and keep up the good work
    Sean

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement,

Krisha