Weight Loss Goal: 100 lbs or whatever I'm comfortable with.

Monday, December 29, 2008

Day 26 - Tired...

Well after a late evening spending time with my family, I was a bit tired today. I slept in and didn't have anything for breakfast.


Lunch/Snacks
2 ElMonterey Taquitos - 190 calories
8 pieces Archer Farms penaut butter monster bites - 560 calories

TOTAL: 750 calories


Dinner
GUILTLESS CHICKEN SANDWICH - 490 calories
Grilled chicken sandwich w/no-fat honey-mustard dressing, lettuce, pickle and tomato. Served with black beans & steamed seasonal veggies with Parmesan cheese. 490 / 63 / 8 / 2 / 11.

The Guiltless Grill has been created to give you more choices for your healthy lifestyle. The nutritional values below are approximations and may vary. Listed next to each item is Calories/Total Carbs g/Fat g/Saturated Fat g/Fiber g.

Chambord margarita - 490 calories

TOTAL: 980 calories


My TOTAL calorie intake is way above 1500. At this point it totals to 1730. It exceeded anything that I am used to. I intentionally went over. After dinner I had several beers with my cousins and had a late night party.

I see how easily you can just go back into your old eating habits. I thought I would be stronger than this and would have more will power. I just gotta start fresh tomorrow...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement,

Krisha