Weight Loss Goal: 100 lbs or whatever I'm comfortable with.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Day 22 - I should be happy....

I'm still feeling the after effects from the weekend but I know I'll get through it....moving on, I'm excited that as of today I have lost a total of 14 lbs!  It's an amazing feeling!  I can feel it, too!  I put on some jeans the other day and they fit me comforably!

Let me get to my meals...

Breakfast
Eating Right Raspberry Fruit & Grain Cereal bar - 130 calories

TOTAL:  130 calories


Snack #1
10 Eating Right peeled mini carrots - 35 calories

TOTAL:  35 calories


Lunch
1 can Campbell's Select Harvest Mexican Style Chicken Tortilla Soup - 260 calories
22 soup crackers - 60 calories

TOTAL:  320 calories


Snack #2
Eating Right Raspberry & Vanilla Chewy Bar with Yogurt Coating - 100 calories
1 stick of Stride gum - 5 calories

TOTAL:  105 calories


Dinner
Shepherd's Pie!!!
I'm not sure how many calories are in my serving but I am guessing it's under 700 because these were the ingredients used:  tomato soup, mixed vegtables, corn, green beans, ground beef, & tater tots.  I took the calories for the serving size and my guess is that total calories for shepherd's pie is 560 calories.  I also "tasted" a piece of my cousin's steak, mashed potatos & beef ribs.  I don't know what that was worth but I took a bit from each item.

1/2 cup Mixed veg 45 calories
1/2 cup corn - 60 calories
1/2 cup green beans - 20 calories
1/2 cup tomato soup - 90 calories
Tater tots - 10 pieces 160 calories
1 cup 95% lean ground beef - 185 calories

TOTAL:  560 calories


My total calorie intake is 1150.  Not bad!

Water intake:  32 oz water
Excercis:  None
It was raining and we were spending some time with my family.  I didn't get home until 10:30pm

Tomorrow we are having a pot luck at work.  I don't even know how many calories are in each person's dish so I am claiming tomorrow as a "free day".  I will *TRY* not go overboard! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement,

Krisha