I must say that it is good to FINALLY be home and sleeping in my own bed!!! Let me get right my meals.
Breakfast
Yoplait Original Mountain Blueberry yogurt - 170 calories
TOTAL: 170 calories
Snack
10 Eating Right peeled mini carrots - 35 calories
TOTAL: 35 calories
Lunch
Eating Right Thin Crust Lean Pepperoni Pizza - 360 calories
TOTAL: 360 calories
Dinner
2 slices wheat bread - 140 calories
1 slice Tillamook Colby Jack cheese - 120 calories
1 slcie Oscar Mayer chopped ham - 50 calories
1/2 tablespoon Best Foods Mayo with extra virgin olive oil - 25 calories
1/2 tablespoon mustard - 0 calories
TOTAL: 335 Calories
Snack
Keebler Hone Graham crackers - 100 calories
TOTAL: 100 calories
My total calorie intake for the day is 1000 calories. I did pretty good!
**edit**
I gave in and had 3 slices of Pizza Hut hand tossed pizza! UGH!!!!! I am so mad! I knew I only had 500 calories to spare but I HAD to have 3 slices!!!! This put me over for the day! I went over by 340 calories....

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your kind words of encouragement,
Krisha