Weight Loss Goal: 100 lbs or whatever I'm comfortable with.

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Day 7 - I'm on cloud 9!!!

Well today I overslept!  I didn't get up until 8:45ish?  Hurried to get the kids up and ready for church.  We arrived about 15 minutes late!  Ugh, I don't like walking in late!!!!  Other than being late for church, I must say I had a great morning!  The ladies from church had a frybread sale after church.  Frybread is MY WEAKNESS!!!  (Along with chips and salsa!)  It was small enough that I gave in!  I have not had frybread in SOOOOO LONG!!!!  I was hungry, too!  I didn't eat breakfast since we were running late so of course I'm going to eat a frybread at 1:00 in the afternoon!  Me and the kids each had a frybread and that held us over until dinner time!

We didn't do a pizza party like I wanted to but we did have a cook out for my youngest daughter.  She was so happy.  She didn't care.  All that really mattered to her was that we got to spend time together.  While CW was grilling the porkchops outside she was playing football with her brother, 2nd oldest sister, dad & uncle (dad's brother).

While they were busy doing that I went to the grocery store with my oldest daughter and went grocery shopping for the week at Safeway.  I bought some frozen meals to try this week.  They are from a brand call Eating Right.  they were 5 for $10 so I figured I'd give it a try!  Has anybody tried these?  I'm hoping I like it!  I also bought the cereal bars!  I'm having it for lunch tomorrow so I'll give you all an update in tomorrow's posting.


I also bought Keirstin's birthday cake and forgot to get the ice cream!!!!  Trust me, I heard it from everybody!  But, they let it slide this time because I had another headache and wasn't feeling good.  I took some tylenol & spent the rest of the evening in bed!  About 1.5 hours ago I could feel that the headache lifted and managed to get up and post today's events :)

OMG!!!!  I forgot to mention today was WEIGH DAY!!!!!  That's the whole reason I was on clound 9!  After we got back from church I came to my room and weighed myself.  I was nervous and this time locked myself in my room.  I felt like I didn't want to disappoint my family if I didn't lose any weight.  I know, it's crazy!  They were all too busy grilling pork chops outside to even notice I was the only one inside!

So back to the weigh in.....  I weighed myself and am proud to say that I lost some weight!  Initially when I first weighed myself I had lost 7.5 lbs after my first week.  Then I got to thinking that maybe I should make sure that's what my weight is, so I weighed myself again 4 more times.  After the next round, I show that I lost 6.5 lbs.  I'm not sure which weight to go with.  Do I go with the first set or the second set?  Why did I have to doubt the stupid scale?

Here are the pictures to prove my results:

The first set of weigh in pictures



The second set of weigh in pictures:



I thought I broke the scale in this picture!!!



I enabled the time/date stamp to for my documenting purposes.  So there you go.  I'm thinking my weight is 268.5 and that I lost a total of 6.5 lbs.  Not bad for my first week!

Well on to my meals for today.

Breakfast
No breakfast

     TOTAL = 0 calories

Lunch
1 small frybread = 330 calories

     TOTAL = 330 calories

Dinner
1 loin pork chop, lean = 193 calories
2 slices wheat bread = 140 calories
1 cup ranch brand chili beans = 260 calories
1.5 cup mixed vegetables = 68 calories

     TOTAL = 661 calories

I had 5 reese's peanut butter cups = 210 calories
   ***This was in place of a slice of birthday cake.

     TOTAL = 210 calories

My GRAND TOTAL calorie intake today was 1201!

Water intake = 50.7 fl oz 
Excercise = no excercise today

Not as much water intake again and probably why I had a headache today!

Goal for the week!
Do some walking during my lunch break at work OR after I get home from work.

Have a good week everybody!


1 comment:

  1. Fantastic results! Feels good doesn't it? You're doing awesome. Keep up the great work!

    Sean

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement,

Krisha